Welcome to the Prestonwood Christian Academy Career Opportunities page. We encourage you to preview our current available positions and learn more about our mission, vision and values as you carefully consider your next steps.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES PREVIEW:
Please click on an opportunity title to preview listing.
2017-18 School Year
- Instructional Technology Specialist - Plano Campus
- Middle School/Upper School Technology Teacher (Programming emphasis)- Plano Campus
- Upper School History (World History I & II)- Plano Campus
- Seventh Grade Teacher (Science emphasis preferred)- North Campus
- PT Learning Lab Teacher - North Campus
- Spanish Teacher - North Campus
- Upper School Art Teacher (3D/Ceramics emphasis)- Plano Campus
- Upper School Art Teacher (Drawing & Painting emphasis)- Plano Campus
- Lower School Music Teacher (Preschool music education experience preferred)-Plano Campus
- Pre K (3 Day) Part Time Teacher- Plano Campus
Accepting applications year-round for future openings
STEP 1: Read Staff Expectations and Statements of Doctrinal Beliefs. Proceeding to Step 2 affirms your commitment to the expectations presented in the aforementioned document.
STEP 2: Download and electronically complete the Doctrinal and Personal Questions.
STEP 4: Your information will be forwarded to the appropriate search committee. Applicants meeting the qualifications will be contacted with the next steps.