School Previews are designed with prospective families and students in mind. Please join us to hear from Head of School, Dr. Larry Taylor, and learn why PCA is the right fit for your family!
- PCA North Meet and Greet - Tuesday, July 11, 2017
- 9-11 a.m.
- 1001 W. Prosper Trail Prosper, TX 75078
Please check back soon for Preview dates to be held during the 2017-2018 school year.
Can't Tour On Thursday? We'll accommodate your schedule! Give us a call at 972.930.4010 and let us work around what's best for you!
Campus Tours are designed to give you a look at PCA with a personalized tour.
- We give tours throughout the summer months. Tours are typically 60-75 minutes in length.
- Please call 972-930-4010 to reserve your spot for a Plano Campus Tour.
- Please email Angela Emens to reserve your spot for a North Campus Tour.
The Campus Visit experience is available to all students currently in grade 4 and up. The length of the visit may vary based on schedule availability and age of the student. We have found that it is best to have the students visit in their current grade in order for the student to meet and create friendships with PCA students in the same peer group.
- All Campus Visit days must be scheduled at least two days in advance. In order to schedule a visit, please contact the Receptionist for the division your student will be visiting:
- Upper School grades 9-12: Kristina Holden at 972-930-4056 or email@example.com
- Middle School grades 5-8: Marla Alcorn at 972-820-5028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lower School grade 4: Susan McKillip at 972-930-4055 or email@example.com
Please click here to complete the online Campus Visit Information Form at least two days prior to your student's scheduled Campus Visit Day.
Students who visit at PCA are expected to respect all PCA rules, including dress code. As a covenant Christian school, PCA expects each of its participating families to share a commitment to the Christian faith and involvement in a local Bible believing church, regardless of denominational affiliation.
PCA has far exceeded our expectations for the educational, personal and spiritual development of our children. The decision for a private school education required many considerations for our family. We've never regretted our decision or the sacrifices made to send them to PCA. They have developed friendships that will last a lifetime and have a foundation of academic excellence, strong integrity and Christ-centered faith.
EVAN and JULIE WILSON,