International Student Program
Thank you for your interest in Prestonwood Christian Academy’s International Student program.
Prestonwood Christian Academy offers a traditional college preparatory curriculum with a distinctively Christian Worldview. Located in a suburb of Dallas, PCA offers a unique experience with exceptional academics.Prestonwood Christian Academy looks for students who are:
- Representative of a variety of countries
- Academically motivated and successful, with a strong proficiency of the English language
- Emotionally and socially mature
- Willing to get involved in clubs and activities
- Respectful of world cultures and values, particularly the Christian faith
- Specialized Academic Support
- Monthly cross-cultural events and training
- Counseling for transitional challenges
- Designated International Staffing
- I-20 processing
- Host family support
Note – International Student Program fees do not include the costs of tuition, school fees, activities, clubs, organizations, athletics, uniforms or home-stay arrangements.A student is considered an International Student if an I-20 is required for residency AND the student will require housing with an approved family during the school year. Students meeting these criteria will be required to participate in our International Student Program and will be able to receive all of the benefits and extra services this program offers. Prestonwood Christian Academy hosts International Students in grades 7 through 12.
Prestonwood Christian Academy is happy to provide a tour to any international student AFTER the family has completed the application process. Upon completion of the application process, our Admission Office will offer a tour date that works with your schedule.
All prospective Chinese international students are required to apply through one of these three agencies. Please contact them for information, and when completing the application, please be sure to indicate Prestonwood Christian Academy as your school of choice.