Application Process - PCAplus
Students desiring to take a PCAplus Virtual Academy course need to complete the application process below. Applications received by Wednesday allow students to begin classes on Friday.
- A completed PCAplus Virtual Academy application consists of the following:
- Copies of previous school records including all educational diagnostic testing, standardized test scores from last year (if taken), grades from last year or a transcript for grades 8-12.
- $35 application fee
- Completed virtual academy application
- Completed virtual academy course selection page
- Signed Parent/Student Handbook
Official acceptance (or non-acceptance) is communicated to all families in writing. Only a PCAplus Contract signed by Prestonwood Christian Academy guarantees acceptance for your child. Acceptance for online classes is communicated via email. PCAplus applications are accepted year-round.
Payment of Costs and Fees
Costs and fees must be paid in full for all PCAplus Virtual Academy classes either by check or credit card before student can be enrolled in courses.
download a PDF version of this information