Application Procedures - PCAplus
Students desiring to take a PCAplus Virtual Academy course need to complete the application process below. Applications received by Wednesday allow students to begin classes on the following Monday.
- A completed PCAplus Virtual Academy application consists of the following:
- Copies of previous school records including all educational diagnostic testing, standardized test scores from last year (if taken), grades from last year or a transcript for grades 8-12.
- Pastor recommendation form, student record release (if student has been in school in last three years), and Math and English teacher recommendation.
- Copy of birth certificate
- $50 application fee
- Parent questionnaire
- If divorced, the most recent copy of all court documents signed by a judge and notarized regarding custody and educational decisions.
- Statement of cooperation signed from teh online student handbook.
Official acceptance (or non-acceptance) is communicated to all families in writing. Only a PCAplus Contract signed by Prestonwood Christian Academy guarantees acceptance for your child.
Payment of Costs and Fees
Costs and fees must be paid in full or in 6 equal payments from August to January or through the FACTS automatic debit system.