What are our endowment funds?
Endowment funds are gifts that keep giving. The funds are invested by PCA and the gains generated by the investment are used to support PCA's teachers, curriculum and student accessibility! The PCA endowment is valued at almost $10 million. You can read about all of our endowments on the right side of the page!
- Dr. Alan Wagner Stem Endowed Chair
- Felix Joseph Lozano, IV ('09) Endowment
- Lewis Family Endowment
- The Earls Family Endowment for College Guidance
- The Haynie and Paige Mayhew Family Endowment
- The Hollabaugh Family Endowment
- The Kathy Staples Boobar Memorial Hardship Endowment
- The PCA Benevolence Fund
- The PCA Endowment Fund
- The PCA Faculty Benevolence Endowment Fund
- The PCA Faculty Compensation Endowment Fund
- The PCA Faculty Professional Development Endowment Fund
- The Shannon Allbright Learning Lab Endowment Fund
- The PCA Sponsor-A-Child Endowment Fund
- The PCA World Impact Endowment Fund
- Other Endowments
Named in honor of PCA Grandfather, Dr. Alan Wagner and his career and contributions in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM), this permanently endowed Chair recognizes excellence in teaching and scholarship and supports the teaching, professional development and curriculum enhancement of outstanding faculty members. This Endowment is held by the Blue Cross Community Foundation to benefit PCA.
This endowment provides need-based tuition assistance for current and prospective families to attend Prestonwood Christian Academy. The fund was established in 2013 in memory of Felix Joseph (Joe) Lozano, IV ('09) by his parents Felix and Belinda Lozano, Tifini Lozano, and siblings Gabe Lozano and Mercedes Lozano.
This endowment serves as a fund for Prestonwood Christian Academy staff who have demonstrated teaching excellence in a way that is either measured or universally recognized by their peers and who encounter a financial hardship beyond what their salary provides. The fund was established in 2010 by PCA parents Travis and Marya Lewis and their sons Nathan ('22) and Maddox ('25).
The fund was established in 2017 by PCA Parents Kelly and Keri Earls and their sons Kaleb (’14), Kolson (’17) and Kamden (’22). The goal of the fund is to assist in funding various initiatives within the PCA College Guidance Office. The fund honors the contribution of PCA Director of College Guidance, Dr. Ron Moss.
The following endowments are held by the Prestonwood Foundation for the full or partial benefit of Prestonwood Christian Academy:
- The Boleman Family Endowment
- The Howard Family Endowment
- The Jacobs Family Fund
- The PCA Sponsor-A-Child Fund
- The Evatt Family Legacy
- The Yoder Family Legacy
- The Lindquist Family Legacy
- The Harwell Family Legacy