What are our endowment funds?
Endowment funds are gifts that keep giving. The funds are invested by PCA and the gains generated by the investment are used to support PCA's teachers, curriculum and student accessibility! The PCA endowment is valued at almost $10 million. You can read about all of our endowments on the right side of the page!
- The Shannon Allbright Learning Lab Endowment Fund
- The PCA Sponsor-A-Child Endowment Fund
- Felix Joseph Lozano, IV ('09) Endowment
- The Hollabaugh Family Endowment
- The PCA Faculty Compensation Endowment Fund
- The PCA Endowment Fund
- The PCA Faculty Professional Development Endowment Fund
- Lewis Family Endowment
- The PCA Benevolence Fund
- The PCA Faculty Benevolence Endowment Fund
- The PCA World Impact Endowment Fund
- Other Endowments
This endowment serves as a fund for Prestonwood Christian Academy staff who have demonstrated teaching excellence in a way that is either measured or universally recognized by their peers and who encounter a financial hardship beyond what their salary provides. The fund was established in 2010 by PCA parents Travis and Marya Lewis and their sons Nathan ('22) and Maddox ('25).
The following endowments are held by the Prestonwood Foundation for the full or partial benefit of Prestonwood Christian Academy:
- The Boleman Family Endowment
- The Charles D. & Linda C. Howard Fund
- The Linda Coughlin Howard Endowment
- The Jacobs Family Fund
- The Evatt Family Legacy
- The James Wiltz Alexander Family Legacy Fund