I love the friends that my children are making in the lower school and how I can tell that these friends will be good accountability partners when they grow up.PCA Parent
What is our Early Childhood philosophy?
At PCA, we recognize that children are created by God as unique, gifted individuals with natural curiosity, creativity and a sense of wonder. PCA provides a child-centered, nurturing and safe environment that meets the individual needs of each child as they learn and grow. PCA's experienced teachers partner with parents in developing the mind, body and spirit of each child.
-Paige DeLeon, Lower School Principal
- Technology classes
- Gross motor skills development
- World Language introduction starting with Spanish
- Fine Arts focus through music and art classes
- Weekly Chapel and service projects
- Connection to older students who serve as positive role models to build a sense of community
- Curriculum-aligned field trips and activities
- Emphasis on pre-writing skills through Collins Writing Program
- Strong Phonics-based program
- Bible as a core subject
- Engaging thematic units promote an understanding of science and social studies
- Use of manipulatives and technology undergird a strong math curriculum
- Early and Aftercare are available
Each classroom is an active, vibrant atmosphere where learning is fun and students freely interact through engaging centers and play. Your child will flourish in an environment where the home, school and church work together to provide a Kingdom education.
Paige DeLeon, Lower school & early childhood principAl