Comment from a recent parent survey:
The Middle School leadership and guidance counselor are outstanding. I love the student ministry opportunities in which my child participates.
PCA's Middle School
Middle School students thrive on attention from others, need acceptance from peers and desire to know more about the world around them. They are developmentally at the season of their lives when habits, character and values become solidified. Through providing an array of rigorous curricular and co-curricular opportunities, it is a privilege to come alongside families challenging our Middle School students to do all for the greater glory of God. The grade levels included in PCA’s Middle School are Fifth through Eighth.
- Biblically integrated curriculum
- Technology integrated classrooms as well as Technology classes
- Curriculum-aligned special programs and activities
- Weekly Chapel and advisory groups
- Service projects with a missions focus
- Emphasis on written communication skills through Collins Thinking and Writing Program
- Project-based learning
- Bible as a core subject
- A strong math curriculum
- Strong grammar focus through Shurley Grammar
- Healthy habits feedback with the Fitnessgram program in P.E.
- World Language instruction in Spanish, French and Latin
- Fine Arts focus through music, art and theatre classes
- Grade level trips and retreats
- Early and Aftercare is available