CURRENTLY accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year!
- Age Requirements
- Application Form & Fee
- School Records
- Personal Records
- Teacher Recommendations
- Pastoral Reference
- Parent Interview
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
- Pre-K 5 applicants must be 5 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
- Pre-K 4 applicants must be 4 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
- Pre-K 3 applicants must be 3 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
Pre-K and Kindergarten applicants must be able to care for their restroom needs independently.
There are no exceptions to these requirements.
- Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Students: Not Applicable
- First-Seventh Grade: Copies of current report card as well as previous school records (report cards and standardized test scores from the last two years), and any educational or diagnostic testing.
- Eighth-Twelfth Grade: Copies of current report card as well as previous school records (report cards and standardized test scores from the last two years), a transcript, and any educational or diagnostic testing.
- Birth Certificate: A copy is required of all applicants.
- Immunization Record: A copy of the applicant's immunization record is required. Immunization records must include month, day and year of each shot, and the health care provider's signature or stamp. Click here for detailed information on requirements for the 2018-19 school year.
- Family Photo: a 4x6 snapshot or a photo from your phone is acceptable.
- Parent Questionnaire: This form is completed online.
- If applicant is receiving classroom accommodations due to a diagnosed learning difference, please submit current diagnostic testing and/or 504 plan.
- If you are a divorced family you must submit the most recent copy of all court documents regarding custody and educational decisions that are signed by a judge and notarized.
- Once the applicant file is complete, the parents will be contacted to schedule an interview appointment with a school administrator. This interview is an opportunity for philosophical compatibility discussions and a question and answer session. If testing is complete and results are available, scores are reviewed during the interview.
- Students entering Fifth-Twelfth Grade are asked to accompany their parents for the interview.
For more information or to obtain the necessary admissions forms, please call our Admissions Office at 972-930-4010.
- Students applying for Second through Fourth grade will take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) at our admissions office. The cost is $110.
- Students applying for Fifth through Twelfth grade should register for the ISEE through the Educational Records Bureau at www.iseetest.org. The code for PCA is 447563. The ISEE may be taken at any location, and the score must be sent to Prestonwood Christian Academy. The cost for the ISEE ranges from $110 - $185 depending on the testing location. If an Upper School applicant has taken standardized testing such as the SAT, ACT, PLAN or PSAT within six (6) months of the application date, PCA can accept those scores for admission consideration.
- Early Decision
- Sibling Admission Policy
- International Students
- Tuition Refund Program
- Non-Discriminatory Policy
The requirements for consideration for Early Decision are:
- Applicants whose application files and admissions testing are complete by December 1 of the calendar year prior to the school year for which you are applying.
- Applicants for Lower School must have academic performance on or above grade level (based on the information in that applicant’s file).
- Applicants for Middle and Upper School (grades 5-12) must have a Core GPA of 3.8 or higher as reflected in their Upper School academic record.
- Teacher and principal recommendation ratings must be above average indicating academic and social readiness.
- Letters of acceptance and enrollment contracts will be offered by January 20 prior to the school year for which you are applying. Enrollment contracts must be returned by January 31.
- For more information, please call 972-930-4010.
- PCA participates in the I-20 Student Visa program.
- Students must be fluent in English. The student, or the family with whom they live, must be Christian and an active member in a Bible believing church in accordance with PCA's mission statement.
- If the student does not currently reside within the United States they must arrange to take the Independent Student Entrance Exam (ISEE) through the Educational Records Bureau. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Please be advised that an additional annual tuition fee of $9,950 applies to each international student.
- The Tuition Refund Program is a program that is set up to protect the tuition investment of those families who have enrolled and paid a partial tuition, but find themselves unable to attend Prestonwood Christian Academy for specific reasons.
- More information on this program can be found under Tuition and Fees.
- Prestonwood Christian Academy admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color and national or ethnic origin in administration of its education, admissions policies, tuition assistance, athletics and other school-administered programs.
In many ways, PCA is a part of my DNA. I started my school career in PK4, the same year PCA became a school. So, on my Graduation Day in 2011, I had spent more time there than any other place in my life. It's possible that I had no real appreciation of the influence it has wielded on my character, work ethic or even academic performance until the day I walked away.
When I went to college, I found that I had become a critical thinker and dedicated worker who was able to handle the academic challenges that came my way.
I have been extremely blessed to have been nurtured and "trained up" in an environment that equipped me to be engaged spiritually and to pursue a relationship with God.GRANT TUCKER, PCA CLASS OF 2011, BS ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, OKLAHOMA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY CLASS OF 2015