Back to School | Plano Upper School
This section provides families with the forms that are required for PCA Upper School students. Please click on the links below for a downloadable form.
- Student/Parent Statement of Cooperation Form - Click here for form
**Note - All PCA Upper School students must complete and turn in the Statement of Cooperation at the schedule pick up tables located in the atrium of Prestonwood Baptist Church on August 13th at our Back to School Day to obtain a class schedule and locker assignment.
- Vehicle Registration Form - Click here for form **Note - This form is only required for those students who will be driving a vehicle. Please complete the form even if you are driving the same vehicle as last year so that we can confirm that your vehicle is registered. Student drivers will receive their parking decal the first full week of school. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Holden, Upper School Receptionist.
- Senior Off-Campus Lunch Agreement - Click here for form *Note - This form is required for ALL seniors and must be completed and turned into the Upper School Receptionist desk on Monday, August 13th at our Back to School Day. Seniors may also turn in the Senior-Off Campus Lunch Agreement at Back to School Day when obtaining their schedules.
- Sky Ranch & Senior Retreat - ALL students 9-12th are required to register for the retreat. Please note that students will not be able to load the bus for the retreat without being registered. For assistance, please contact Julie Pyle at email@example.com. To register for the retreat, click here https://pca.brushfire.com/pca/444421
BACK TO SCHOOL SUMMER PACKET
This section provides you with additional information that pertains to the Back to School summer packet for Upper School.
- Back to School Letter from Upper School Principal
- Back to School Day Flyer**
- US Sky Ranch Retreat (9-12th) "What to Bring"
- Senior (San Antonio) Trip (12th only) "What to Bring"
- Medication Consent Form (*if needed for Sky Ranch and Senior Retreat) `
**Note - this is to be turned in to the school nurse
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Flyer
- Prayer Ministry 2018-19
- PCA Calendar 2018-19
- Carpool Map
- Upper School Supply List
PCA School Lunch Program (SAGE Dining)
We are excited about our partnership with SAGE Dining, PCA’s new lunch provider. SAGE uses organic and locally sourced produce whenever possible to support sustainable practices and feels strongly about fostering community at PCA through healthy dining.
Since participation in the Dining Program is campus inclusive, and enrollment in the program was handled at time of re-enrollment or enrollment, students will not need any kind of ID card and there will not be check-out lines in the Dining Halls. Upper School will have three main offerings set up at several stations throughout the Dining Hall so that students will not have to wait in lines. Several “Main Ingredient” stations offering a choice of two entrees with vegetables and other sides; a “Crossroads” station, which will have rotations of specialty sandwiches, and “Seasonings” options which will have rotations of customizable entrees (such as pasta or specialty bowls). In addition to these options, each day there will also be a self-serve Salad Bar, a Deli Bar (with panini presses) and soup stations.
PCA will post Sage’s menu each quarter at https://www.prestonwoodchristian.org/lunch, along with nutritional information. Additionally, SAGE has an app that you and your student(s) can use to check out menus, recommend items, leave feedback and more. On the App store, it is denoted as Touch of SAGE.