PCA PTF will order school supplies for all students in First through Eighth Grades for the 2018-19 school year and your student’s account will be billed. There are many benefits of this service to both our families and staff which include: best pricing, high quality products, product guarantee, and supplies are delivered to student's homeroom prior to Back to School Day. If you have any questions feel free to contact Robin Murphy, School Supply Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All basic school supplies are provided in the pre-package kit. In addition students will need to purchase the items listed below.
- Pre-packaged supplies for Fifth - Eighth Grade will be issued to the students by their teachers.
- All students in Fifth-Eighth Grade will need an ESV Bible
- Fifth–Eighth Grade students will need a set of earbuds (not bluetooth)
- Seventh Grade students will need a 2” binder of their choice (zipper or 3-ring clear view)
- Seventh and Eighth Grade students: the Math Department has requested a change in calculators to the TI 84 CE. All new students (7/8 Grade) are to purchase the TI 84 CE. Current students may continue to use the INSPIRE.
- Seventh and Eighth Grade students may also need to purchase a few extra supplies for their elective classes. The teachers will let you know what those supplies are the first few days of classes in the fall and spring semesters.
PCA will purchase and bill each student’s account for the English class novels required during the 2018-19 school year.