The PCA Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) was created to enhance and support the relationship between PCA North families and the faculty and administration of our school. The PTF supports our school by providing funds and volunteers for classroom, grade level and school wide events.
Grade Level and Classroom Impact
● Provides funds and volunteers for our classrooms, grade level and school wide events
● Organizes grade level social events
● Coordinates classroom volunteer needs, such as copying, class parties, field trips, service events, etc.
School Wide Impact
● Raises funds for the school
● Provides volunteers for school wide events
● Promotes family fellowship
● Expresses appreciation for faculty and staff
● Coordinates school wide service projects through the Manna Monday program
● Connects new and existing families
How to Volunteer
● PTF Board Members are appointed every year and serve under the direction of the Office of Development
● Interested in serving on PTF? Contact PrestonwoodPTF@gmail.com for more information