We had the experience of attending school on the campus of PCA for several years; therefore, we know the incredible academic environment that makes PCA great. To be able to have the same standard of excellence through PCAplus Virtual Academy is the best of both worlds! To have the PCA quality with the flexibility our family needed was an answer to prayer.
If you are a prospective student or family interested in seeing a demo of PCAplus Virtual Academy click here. Keep in mind you must first create a guest account. Once you are in the system click "demo course catalog" on the left hand side of the screen. Click a course you would like to view and then click on the magnifying glass icon to view the course information. In order to see a demonstration of the course you must select the link at the bottom of the course information pop-up screen.
- 1: Complete the PCAplus application and pay the $100 application fee through the online application link (below). During the application process, the following will be requested...
- 2: Acceptance
- 3: Payment of Costs and Fees
- Copies of previous school records including all educational diagnostic testing, standardized test scores from last year (if taken), grades from last year or a transcript for grades 8-12.
- Pastor recommendation form, Math and English teacher recommendation forms, Principal recommendation form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Health records: Immunization records must be submitted with application
- Parent questionnaire
- Parent Authorization Form
- Online Student Questionnaire (if taking online courses)
- Proctor Procedures Form
- Statement of cooperation
- If divorced, the most recent copy of all court documents signed by a judge and notarized regarding custody and educational decisions.
Payment of Tuition Costs and Fees
The application fee is due at time of application. Other fees (with the exception of the dining fee) are due with the executed enrollment contract. Fees may be paid via cash, check or credit card. Please note that credit card payments incur a 2.5% fee.
Tuition costs may be paid in full with the executed enrollment contract, or through equal payments online via FACTS Tuition Management, with the first payment due to the PCAplus Office at time of enrollment. The use of FACTS incurs an annual $75 fee. Please note that FACTS payments made with a credit card incur a 2.75-3% fee.
You can register on the FACTS automatic debit system here!
Final payments must be made prior to the student’s course end date. Transcripts and diplomas will not be issued if an account balance is due.
Tuition Assistance is not available for PCAplus courses.
All payments are non-refundable.