What is life like at PCAplus?
We are excited by the future of PCAplus and how we will continue to partner with families to provide a Kingdom education. We challenge our students to think critically and Christianly. We provide service project opportunities because we know our students learn to lead through serving others. The results of a recent survey will provide a glimpse of life and learning at PCAplus.
WHAT PCAPLUS STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
- PCAplus is helping me embrace biblical truths through the Bible curriculum. This Bible course is amazing. It is helping me understand different worldviews so that I can be a better witness.
- Personally, my favorite thing about PCAplus is that everyone involved, from my family, teachers, fellow classmates and administrative staff, is so helpful in my growth as a student and as a Christian. I feel that every day I get stronger in the Lord because I’m learning how to talk to God and hear His answers.
What PCAplus students are saying:
- The PCAplus program influences me to act in Christ-like ways around my friends, family, home, the gym and the community.
- PCAplus teaches us to give back to our community. We learn to manage our time and do things independently. It helps us learn skills that we can use later in life. And most importantly, we learn to diligently serve God.
- 96% of our families feel like our school has high expectations.
- 100% of families stated they felt like their child had an adult advocate in the school that showed an interest in his/her education and future.
- 100% of families said administrators and teachers monitor and inform parents on student learning progress.
- 97% of students felt like the purpose and expectations of the academy were clearly explained to their family.
- 94% of students feel as if the courses prepare them for their next level.
- 92% said they would recommend a PCAplus course to another student.
- More students are utilizing the Naviance Career and College Guidance service provided by PCAplus .
- The academy had an 85% retention rate from 2014-2015 to the current year.