What is life like at PCAplus?
We are excited by the future of PCAplus and how we will continue to partner with families to provide a Kingdom education. We challenge our students to think critically and Christianly. We provide service project opportunities because we know our students learn to lead through serving others. The results of a recent survey will provide a glimpse of life and learning at PCAplus.
WHAT PCAPLUS STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
- PCAplus is helping me embrace biblical truths through the Bible curriculum. This Bible course is amazing. It is helping me understand different worldviews so that I can be a better witness.
- Personally, my favorite thing about PCAplus is that everyone involved, from my family, teachers, fellow classmates and administrative staff, is so helpful in my growth as a student and as a Christian. I feel that every day I get stronger in the Lord because I’m learning how to talk to God and hear His answers.
What PCAplus students are saying:
- The PCAplus program influences me to act in Christ-like ways around my friends, family, home, the gym and the community.
- PCAplus teaches us to give back to our community. We learn to manage our time and do things independently. It helps us learn skills that we can use later in life. And most importantly, we learn to diligently serve God.
- 100% of students agree that PCAplus Virtual Academy offers a high quality education.
- 100% of students agree that PCAplus Virtual Academy provides challenging curriculum and learning experiences.
- 100% of students feel PCAplus Virtual Academy programs and services are available to help them succeed.
- 97% of parents agree that PCAplus Virtual Academy provides qualified staff members to support student learning.
- 97% of parents agree that PCAplus Virtual Academy has high expectations for students in all classes.
- 97% of parents agree that PCAplus Virtual Academy administrators and teachers monitor and inform parents of student learning progress.
- 100% of PCAplus Virtual Academy teachers agree that the school's leaders hold themselves and all staff members accountable for student learning.
- 100% of PCAplus Virtual Academy faculty participate in a continuous professional development program.